Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Coupons

I'm trying my hand at couponing. Special thanks goes out to friend Jena for the invite to attend a coupon class at her house. "AFrugulChick.com"
Check out this site. It's awesome.

I learn so much my head hurt.  Last night I made my first trip to RITE AID coupons in hand. I used the website to find out what coupons I would need  and then I call my sister, mother-in-law and best friend and collected all their unused coupons.
I purchased the following
1. 2 eye shadows Covergirl
2. 2 eye pencils Covergirl
3. 1 Mascara and 1 Concealer
4. 1 Blush and 1 eye shadow
5. 1 bottle of Scope Outlast 750ml $4.00
6. 40ct box Tampax
7. 2 bottle of Nyquil 12z
8. 2 Gillette Deoderants
9. a pair of Panty hoes
10. N-Eazy Hair Color
11. 6 packs of Ricola
12. 4 pairs of knee highs
13. Heel Rescue
Total bill before coupons and tax $91.65
My Total $43.18 with $25.50 in +UP Rewards to use on my next purchases at Rite Aid. I still have to figure out how to use my +UP Rewards to get more Rewards and not have to pay anything out of pocket. I was also able to get a Taylor Swift T-shirt, two hard bound note book and a key chain all for free from the Covergirl product I purchased. PLUS the $41.00 counts toward the Proctor and Gamble $10 rebate! Best find was the Knee Highs. They are what you call a money maker. They cost 50cents but you received $1+UP Rewards. I made $2.00 for shopping. Rite Aid is my new favorite store.

No comments:

Post a Comment